Friday, June 26, 2009

Suddenly felt so lost.
am i someone who really give empty promises?
if i did, i am really sorry.
to sean, sorry i acted so ah beng ytd, if i had offended you. anyway i had confirm for you about AYG, min requirement is 6 days.
to charlene, if i really put you off, im really sorry.
to winnie, im sorry that i always give you empty promises, lying to you.
to flash toh, i don think im someone great to tell you all those thing just now, just take my words as bullshitting, looking at my life now, i don think i have the right to tell you what to do.
to myself, who am i? felt so lost suddenly, as i walking home, i suddenly felt this aint the life i wanna walk, felt that my life has no goal, felt that my life is just bullshitting, felt that my life sucks, i really had landed myself to a state where i dono who am i? who could kindly bring me back? who could tell me who am i? who could tell me what is my goal in my life? who could tell me what is my life all about?
noone is perfect in this world, but im the most imperfect person in this world, eve a beggar look perfect compare to me.
thank you
for reading such a emo post today.
pls feed back about me, i really want to know, what kind of guy am i to you guys. to better understand of myself, i really don understand myself well now.
you may email me about your feedback. thanks alot.
take care everyone.
dont think will be blogging more for the next few days, or week.