Friday, December 12, 2008

well, i swear today when i woke up and you told mie that you overslept and etc, i was very very angry. but at the very moment i saw you, all the anger was gone, cos all the happiness overcome the anger. =D i swear seeing you each day, it make my day. all my emo-tioness and anger just disappear like magic. :)

here is some lyrics for you:
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
Far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing


You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby


Cause I was born to tell you I love you
And I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight


well well, i hope you like it, cos everytime i hear all these songs, the image of you will just appear in my mind automatically, esp. is those lyrics i posted. i swear i will just act like the lyircs. i know this abit silly, but i just feel like telling you all these thru here. IMY every sec, min, hour and day.