Saturday, September 13, 2008

today i only have 2 topic to say..

1stly is about myself,,
i dono what have gotten to mie recently,,
i kept saying bad comment of pple,,
i cant kp-ing pple,,
and vulgarities just come out of my mouth non-stop,,
anyway just want to say sorry to pple who i have offended,,
and to: winnie,,really didnt meant those words de,,so sorry ar!!
and to emily also sorry ar,,everyday called you to chat,,and my vulgarities just flew out,,really sorry ar!!

enough of emo shit le,,cos i don wan to be like SOMEONE..

2ndly, is about my class 408C and i..
have our last 2 sections of pract. exam today,,
i was the 1st few,,but end up goin home last..=D
cos i stay behind and lepak in school and talk with my belover classmates,,=D
after that went for our effin super late dinner..
we sat outside watse mall in a circle and ate mac,,LOLS!!
was quite fun today,,esp. during the chatting session and dinner..

thats all,,
now gotta wait for my sis to come home and open door for her,,-.-!!
good nights readers,,
take care aite!!