Thursday, September 25, 2008

how i hope sitting at this swing,,
could swing away all my troubles,,
and swing them faraway,,
really far far away and never be back again,,
but i knew this isnt possible,,
so just gotta live with it.. :(


alright went out today,,
let out my voice with jonathan,,cyndee,,yi guang the man and of cos SMALL GIRL..
was surprise,,small girl was early..=D
so went starbuck,,take a drink while waiting for the rest..
went in around 2 with small girl 1st,,
yg came 3o mins ltr,,follow by that couple 60 mins ltr.. =s
settle ourselves with dinner and ended my day with a can of beer..=D

alright,, sorry to jess,,eric and cai huang...didnt really spent time with you guys..
anyway hope to see eric this sat..=D
looking forward to saturday..;)

can i??
i just cant seem to find my confident anymore,,
neither in my study or rather i should say MYSELF,,
jesse,,
you may list out all my positive and say there is really nthg much of my negative,,
but still i feel i have more negative as compare to positive..