Sunday, July 6, 2008

ytd was the day i looking so forward,,
MIE and MY COUSINS chalet..haha..
cousins invited his fren,,mie invited my fren as well..
cos its a so called my birthday chalet bahx??and last outing before my cousin go NS..HAHA..
lots of frens came,,chatted alot,,play alot,,and DRINK ALOT..
THX to JEFF,,GY & SAM,,you guys really accompany drink till happy..hahas..and 4 of us DA till siao..
and SORRY to my cliques,,WINNIE,,CYNDEE,,SJ,,AH JON & KENNETH..should have entertain you guys too,,but i feel that since my sec frens came,,i neglected you all..SORRY..
now im purely looking forward to 21ST BD celeb. another night to chiong ar..hahas..shall post photos later lah,,very lazy..hahas..

just when i decided to give her up,,
you give mie an answer that make mie feel,,
NOTHING is left..
TOTALLY NOTHING!!!

Labels: