Sunday, June 22, 2008

YEAH!!!exam ends liao,,all my stress gone liao..muahaha..good work guys,,lets rock our 2 weeks holi man!!alright today after exam rush my exam rush down to my cousin de wedding solemnization at clementi de church,,church of holy cross..after that have my lunch there,,where a buffet is setup..after the buffet,,went to my big aunt's house to see the coulpe "jing cha",,and after have my tea break there..was like 2 hours or lesser from my lunch,,hahas..and do alot of chatting with my cousins,,and etc..and my sis,,mie and 3 other cousin went to yishun safra party world to continue our day,,we were very very very high man,,sing sing sing,,drink drink drink,,muahaha..we ordered 4 jugs of alcohol drink,,and i chiong with my cousin and sis,,total drink like 6 or 8 cups,,4 of it was one shot finish with my cousins and sis..my sis bf came in later,,where we about to finish,,went to have dinner after that,,and send everyone home..CONCLUSION: today is a fun and enjoyable day,,and a fucking long day for mie,,cos i left house 9 am and reach 12 am..hahas..

the week is coming,,and shall i or shall i not??things just get more and more complicated each day...

Labels: