Sunday, June 8, 2008

woah..ytd was a bad day,,cos it was a raining day..LOLS..i woke up was like 11 liao,,den took my breakfast,,listen to songs and bath,,after that off to tuition..on the way to tuition,,i nearly slip down,,was such an embarrassment,,OMG sooooo pai sey lah..hahas..den after tuition,,went to meet my frens at ECP,,and ton over night there..so shiok man..hahas..went drinking again,,and that was the last day i could drink,,after that have to wait for another month,,bcos i promise that COUPLE i wont touch it until my birthday..so birthday come faster okay??hahas..after that slept for like 2-3 hrs,,and den home sweet home,,was having some chit chat session with my xiao mei on the way lah,,we were laming here and there,,hahas..alright time to kill time again,,cos today is sunday again,,must kill time before going to grandpa house..ZzZ..take care ppl!!!
PS: i cant live without my cliques in school now..

Labels: