Monday, May 19, 2008

today is a PH,,wanted to sleep like at least 10 hrs,,but i cant,,woke up like 11.30pm..den jiu watch tv awhile till my parent came back from market and ta pao for mie..my mummy bought laska,,bloody hell its one of my favourite food,,cos its spicy..hahas..but this laska is so so so spicy that my stomach burnt and i think i can spit fire like a dragon sia..LOLS..den went out with my cousin and my sis..we headed town today..i think going out on a PH is the most stupidest thing to be done,,cos everywhere is full and pack of people..lols..den we went to swesens for dinner,,all 3 of us have sirloin steak..and THX to my SIS for the treat..hahas..den headed home like 8.30pm and went to have a bath follow by tv..and guess what i forgotten about my FSM (food service management) homework..OMG,,bloody son of a bitch,,wondering why did i forget about it..ok folks i think i need go rush my FSM homework liao..

Labels: