Saturday, May 31, 2008

today have TR,,was the asst. head waiter..never think that this job is easy,,its hard man!!and i think im a bad one too..nvm after tr got showmanship,,fruits carving..hais,,oso boring,,don want to say about school liao..after school went straight home,,cos meeting my cousins..and on the train ride home,,my mei cried,,OMG,,my heart was so pain to see her cry,,dunno what to say to her..so i uses sms instead,,and i left her alone for tonight to let her cool down..and den i reach home bath and rush out again,,and called my another mei at the same time,,she is in malaysia now,,and hope she is doing fine bahx..long time no chat,,she still the same,,hahas..den meet my cousins for dinner and watched NARNIA..for ASLAN!!!for KINGDOM of NARNIA!!!show was auite nice..movie end at 12.15..took last train home..and here i am,,ok its getting super late liao,,time to bath and sleep..take care people..CYNDEE mei,,cheer up okies?! =D

Labels: